In addition to our ongoing strict guidelines with regards to CDC mandates and universal precautions, we are pleased to announce an additional layer of safety that we have added to facilitate the care and protection of both our patients and our staff.
- Air purifiers using HEPA filters to reduce the risk of aerosols utilized throughout the office.
- We have an extensive hand washing protocol in place for all staff members, and we will continue to maintain a stringent sterilization protocol throughout all operatories, waiting room, hallways, bathroom facilities, laboratories, reception area, and all remaining areas of the office.
- All employees have daily health checks (including taking temperature with infrared thermometers).
- We ask that all patients be accompanied by ONE parent only while in the office.
- Everyone will have a temperature check with a forehead infrared thermometer upon entering the facility.
- We have lengthened our appointment times to increase social distancing and allow for extra sterilization protocols.
- We ask that all family members wear a mask to the office.
We will continue to closely monitor updates from the CDC, the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, and our state and federal officials and keep you informed of any changes to our operations. Thank you for your patience and cooperation throughout these unprecedented times.